Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Series Catch-up! Update #1


I'm so very excited to begin this challenge! I haven't been reading a lot, as you've probably noticed from the lack of reviews. Now, I'm hoping that this challenge will help me out. I have two months to read my favorite type of books, which are series! I am very much obsessed with series. I love how the story continues. In the end, I love knowing the feeling that it isn't over just yet, and that there's another book. 

Without further ado, I have 48 series in total that I want to read. Trust me, I made a list. Of course, I'm not going to be able to read all of the series, so I'm going to post two series in each update that I want to finish. I will update again once I have finished both series and am moving on.
These are two categories:
  • series that I have not started yet
  • series that I have started but have not finished
Series That I Am Just Now Beginning:

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  • Paranormalcy
  • Supernaturally
  • Endlessly
Series That I Plan to Finish:


Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
  • Birthmarked (This is the first book in the series. I already finished it.)
  • (#1.5) Tortured
  • Prized
  • (#2.5) Ruled
  • Promised (I'm probably going to have to buy a copy of this book. There isn't a copy in my library.)
For now, those are my two series that I want to read. Wish me luck! Hopefully I can read these and more. I'm really excited about this challenge.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...