Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Saturday Book Haul #21

Hello, everyone! I'm one day late, but I'm getting better! Maybe by next week everything will be fine. So, I haven't posted a Saturday Book Haul because, well, I haven't been getting anything. I've cut back on books, do to my lack of time. But, this week I got two books, so yay for me! Enjoy!
Links go to Goodreads!

For Review:
















Moonglow by Michael Griffo
Miss Fortune Cookie by Lauren Bjorkman

Thank you to!
Henry Holt and Co.
K-Teen

What did you all get this week? :) Leave the links in the comments section! I'll definitely check it out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...