Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Saturday Book Haul #20

Hello, everyone! Once again, I'm late on my post. I actually don't have any lame excuses this time. I've just been putting it off due to pure procrastination. So, I'm sorry my Saturday Book Haul is instead a Monday Book Haul. Also, I'm sorry that I was too lazy to actually take pictures of the books. Instead, I'm just going to post the book cover. I hope you all enjoy it, though!
Links go to Goodreads!

From School Library:
Going Bovine by Libba Bray

From Library:




Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
The Enemy (The Enemy #1) by Charlie Higson
Prom & Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

I'm just so excited that I can finally get back to reading. I don't know what happened, but I refused to read for a few weeks. I simply couldn't get myself to pick up a book. Thankfully, I'm over that phase. And I plan on making up for the lost reading time.

Bought:
The Crimson Crown (Seven Realms #4) by Cinda Williams Chima

Along with Libba Bray and Cassandra Clare, Cinda Williams Chima is one of my all-time favorite authors! So, I put off reading the third book in this series, The Gray Wolf Throne, just so I could read the 3rd and 4th books together when they came out. And now here it is. I have myself a copy of all four books, and I'm already reading the first one! I'm going to have myself a Seven Realms marathon, and afterwards, I plan on reading here other series, The Heir Chronicles. So, I'll be reading a lot of Chima books in the next few days. I'm so excited! :D

What did you all get this week? :) Leave the links in the comments section! I'll definitely check it out. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...