Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

21 Books That I Want to Read

Considering, I've been absent for awhile, I thought I would put together a list of books that I'm in the mood to read. I don't know when I'll actually read them. I have a lot of Stephen King books that I would like to read this month. It is October after all! Some of the books I'll list below are scarier.

If you have any suggestions for horror themed YA (or Adult) books, please list them in the comments. I'm currently searching for some good horror books.

Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause
Magic Bites (Kate Daniels #1) by Ilona Andrews
Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville #1) by Carrie Vaughn
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
Dracula by Bram Stoker (I really want to read this book. After all, it pretty much started the vampire craze.)


Unwind (Unwind Trilogy #1) by Neal Shusterman


Still Waters by Emma Carlson Berne
The Harrowing by Alexandra Sokoloff
The Tomb by Dave Ferraro


Walk of the Spirits (Walk #1) by Richie Tankersley Cusick
The Enemy (The Enemy #1) by Charlie Higson
Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
Going Bovine by Libba Bray
On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta


So here's my list. What do you all think?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...