Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Friday, August 3, 2012

24 Hour YA Read-a-thon: Update #3


Hello, everyone! Like I said, I tried my hardest to make up for lost time. But, now I'm exhausted! I actually read three hours without stopping once. My eyes are hurting. So, I think I'm going to take a short break(and take a shower). But, anyways, I finished my book, Promises! It was AMAZING! I almost want to kick City of Ashes to the curve and read the second book, Betrayal, but I've also been looking forward to reading City of Ashes. For now, I think I'll stick to what I had planned. You should see my review of Promises up on August 10, since it's part of a book tour.

Current Progress
















Progress: Finished! It was an amazing book!


















Progress: Unstarted. (I should begin it soon, but I doubt I'll finish this book in three hours. I may only get a few pages in because I think my head is starting to hurt slightly).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...