Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Read-a-thon Update #2


Hello, everyone! Well, this is my second update for the read-a-thon. I actually don't have much to say. Well, except for an apology. I really did want to read all day non-stop, but life sort of just got in the way. I had to run a few errands, so I actually wasn't able to read much in these three hours. And I really wanted to, and Promises is an amazing book! Sorry about that! I'll try and make it up in these next three hours.

Current Progress










Page: 132/263

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...