Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Friday, August 3, 2012

24 Hour YA Read-a-thon: Update #4


Hello, everyone! This will be my last update for today, considering I completed my 12 hours! Yay! Now, tomorrow my schedule's a little sketchy. I don't really know how it's going to go, since I will be attending some errands(again). It's actually moving day at my church, so I probably won't get all of my 12 hours done. I'll try to get as much reading done as possible. Thank you to everyone who participated today! Have a good sleep!

Current Progress
Progress: 30
I promise to finish this book tomorrow(hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...