Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

24 Hour YA Read-a-thon: Mini-challenge #2


You must be a 24 Hour YA Read-a-thon participant to take part in this challenge.
Hello, everyone! It's time for the Saturday mini-challenge. This challenge will run until the end of the read-a-thon, and the winner will be picked on Monday. 
  • This mini-challenge requires that you make a blog post.
  • Just answer the questions to the best of your ability. There will be two questions.
  • The winner will be picked randomly. There is no right or wrong answer.
  • Ready?
Question #1:
Do you usually judge a book by its cover?
My answer: I usually do. I've tried various times to stop, but the prettier the cover, the more I fall in love with the book at first sight, and the more I need to get the book.

Question #2:
What would you say is the most beautiful YA cover you've seen so far?
My answer: Let's see...As of now, the most beautiful cover I've see is Incarnate(I haven't read the book yet.).
And take a look at the sequel! It's equally as beautiful!











Link up below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...