Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

24 Hour YA Read-a-thon: Sunday Updates & Link-up


Hello, everyone! Welcome to the last day of the read-a-thon! I hope all of you have enjoyed yourselves. I know I have. The most important part of this read-a-thon is that you were able to read what you wanted to, and hopefully knocked a few book(s) off your TBR pile. I certainly have. Well, today I'm doing things a little differently. Instead of make various posts, I'm just grouping everything together.

Start Time: 1:00 p.m. (Central Time)

4 Hour Update(5:00 p.m.):

8 Hour Update(9:00 p.m.):

12 Hour Update(1:00 a.m.):

Don't forget to link up your Sunday updates below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...