Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

24 Hour YA Read-a-thon: Apology & Saturday Link-ups


Hello, everyone! I'm really sorry about today! I said I would be reading on Saturday(today), but in the end I didn't. Want to hear my lame excuse? Well, I guess I'll tell it to you all anyways. I mentioned yesterday that I had cleaning duty at my church. In the end, it turned out to be a very long day. I was invited to the movies to see a movie that I had been really looking forward to watching(Step Up: Revolution). Then, I got home...and fell asleep on the couch. I'm really sorry everyone! I said I would read today but I didn't. I read a little bit of Fahrenheit 451, but that doesn't really count since it's summer homework. If it helps any, I'll be reading tomorrow. Probably, I'll be starting around 11 a.m.

Tomorrow I'll only be updating 3 times, every 4 hours.

Now, you can link up your Saturday updates below, if you read today. 

Link up your Saturday updates below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...