Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

You're Reading What?! #2

You're Reading What?! is a meme designed for you to show-off what you've read, what you are currently reading, and what you plan to read. Also, feel free to list exciting news going on in your blog, such as giveaways. Want more information on how to participate? Read more about it on the YRW page.


Hello, everyone! Sorry about not making a post last week. I've just been really busy with packing, since I'm going on vacation to Florida. I leave on Sunday and get back the following Saturday. I'm reading a few books at a time, that way I can at least leave you guys with a few reviews. Anyways, that's my excuse this week. I know it's lame.

Currently Reading: 
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
 I love this series! My first go around, I only got to the second book City of Ashes, so this time I decided that I would finish the series, at least, up until the most recent book, City of Lost Souls. I'm super excited for the upcoming movies! My review should be up soon. Since I'll be gone next week, I wanted to leave you all with a few reviews, so I'm debating between having a Taste of Summer Week or a Mortal Instruments Marathon. Do you all have a preference?
Current Page: 216
Bunheads by Sophie Flack 
One of my guilty pleasures are books containing dancing. I 'm not a dancer, but I can't help but fall in love with the graceful movements of the dancers. So, you see, this is why I  am now reading  Bunheads.
Current Page: 15
Changeling by Philippa Gregory
This is a book available to read on Pulse It, which is why I'm currently reading it. I've heard a lot of good things about this book, so I'm looking forward to getting further in.
Current Page: 10
Burn Mark by Laura Powell
I completely forget about my tour stop on July 5th. Thankfully, I managed to remember today, so I'm putting this in my reading pile right now. I'll have an awesome review on July 5, along with an interview with Laura Powell, and maybe even a giveaway! Look forward to it. 
Current Page: 20





Don't forget to link up your You're Reading What?! post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...