Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

City of Bones Limited Time Special of $.99!

Hello, everyone! I'm signed up for the Simon & Schuster newsletter, and I recently found out that City of Bones is on a limited time only special of $.99! I think that's one pretty amazing deal. I would definitely buy a copy, but I already own all of the series in paperback. Otherwise, I would have already bought that ebook!

Well, I just thought I'd let you all know, in case you want to go and buy the ebook. If you haven't read City of Bones, you really should. It's one amazing book. If you're curious, my review will be up soon. I'm currently rereading City of Bones, and I'm about halfway through.

Also, if you've heard, the City of Bones movie should be out by summer in 2013, for which I am REALLY excited!!

So, without further ado, here are the links for all the places where you can buy City of Bones. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...