Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Follow Friday #3

Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee
Hello, everyone! I hope everyone is having a happy (almost) Friday! I know I am. I'm all packed and set to go off to Florida, so I won't be doing a FF post next Friday. I'll miss you all while I'm in Florida.

Question:
"Jumping Genres: Ever pick up a book from a genre you usually don't like and LOVE IT? Tell us about it and why you picked it up in the first place. "
My Answer:
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
This would definitely have to be my book. I read this book three years ago(I was in 7th grade). I positively adore the Gemma Doyle! In fact, I plan on rereading it soon, just so I can post my reviews about this series on my blog. This was my first taste of historical fiction, and since then, I've fallen in love with this (sub)genre.


OTHER NEWS:
Thank you guys for helping me reach 418 GFC followers! There's only 2 days left in my giveaway, so don't forget to enter! All you have to do is be a GFC follower to enter. Easy, right?  There's 12 books to pick from, and best of all it's INTERNATIONAL!

NOTE: If you would like me to follow you, I will gladly follow! Please leave the link to your blog in the comments section, but if you would like me to comment on your FF post, please the leave to your post. I follow through GFC, Linky, and Networkedblogs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...