Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Book Haul #11

Hello, everyone! This week has been hectic, if you read about it in my You're Reading What?! So, unfortunately, I won't be doing a video, but I'll be posting pictures. Enjoy!

For Review:












Promises by Amber Garr
Betrayal by Amber Garr
Arise by Amber Garr
Amber Garr was so nice to send me these copies of her books! They're such beautiful covers, and I can't wait to get started on the first book, Promises. She even sent me a beautiful postcard along with the books. But best of all, she signed the books for me!




















The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
I love the cover, it's amazing! I can't wait to get started on this book. I have yet to start the Wolves of Mercy Falls series, but hopefully I will soon. First, I think I'll start with this book.
The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron
Another amazing book, by the sound of it! Who doesn't love a book with an asylum included?

Thank you Amber Garr and Scholastic!


What did you all get this week? Leave comments and links below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...