Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

24 Hour Young Adult Read-a-thon Sign-ups

Hello, everyone! Guess what? The first ever 24 Hour YA Read-a-thon at Incandescent Enchantments is this week. I'll be listing the information below.

  • The read-a-thon will last from August 3-5, 2012.
  • Make a post with your goal! There'll be a mini-challenge incorporating that!
  • Out of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, pick two days and read 12 hours one day, and 12 the other day.
  • There will be mini-challenges, contests, and giveaways.
  • You don't have to have a blog to participate. Simply use a Goodreads, Twitter/Facebook account for updates.
  • Although not required, try to post updates every so often. (Example: I'll be posting my updates every three hours for a total of 8 posts.)
  • I'll be reading on Friday and Saturday, and if you want to, you can keep up with me. I'll be posting the exact times I'll be reading on Thursday.
Sign-ups:
Donate:
To help make this event even more successful, please donate!

Goal Post:
Although not required, don't you think it'll be more fun if you make a post with how many books you want to read? I'll be making a post where you can link up. Don't worry, I'll email all the participants.

Participants:

  1. Celise(me) @ Incandescent Enchantments 
  2. Tess @ My Pathway to Books 
  3. Montana @ The Book Belles 
  4. Isa @ Chasing Quills 
  5. Rachael @ moosubi reviews! 
  6. Tiffany @ Book Cover Justice 
  7. Kendra @ In My Book Nook
  8. Sara @ Stegosaurus Rawr 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...