Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Star #5: Debz @ Debz Bookshelf

Hello, everyone! Today we have Debz joining us. Everyone should give her a warm welcome!
Blogger: Debz
A little bit about Debz:
I'm Debz, a teenage book geek with a strange obsession with fairy tales. After years of reading fairy tales, I got to live in the land of fairy tales! Now I'm back in the US homeschooling through high school! When I'm not schooling, reading, or blogging, I'm singing, dancing, cooking, babysitting, writing, and lots of other -ings! 


Why did you start a blog?
Before I began my book blog, I ran a personal blog. After it had been up for a couple months, I realized that practically all my posts were about books (which bored my only reader--my aunt), so I transferred all those posts to a new blog, and just kept going with it!

How did you come up with your blog title?
It started out as Darlin' Deb's Bookshelf, but then I decided to erase the Darlin' and switch it to Debz, which had been my screen name for a couple years already. 

How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging in general for over 6 years, but Debz Bookshelf has been around since April 2011!

What are your top 5 favorite books? Your top 5 favorite authors?
"1. Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
2. Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George
3. Matched by Ally Condie
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
5. My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison"

What are three things that you never leave home without?
A book, my wallet, and my shoes!

Which book character would you love to have dinner with? Where would you go?
Razo from the Books of Bayern! He's pretty awesome, and would most defnitely plan a fun date night! He'd probably want to go somewhere crazy and random--maybe Chuck E Cheese, or maybe a Chinese Buffet!

What do you do when you aren't reading?
I sing. I cook. I clean. I write. I sleep. That's just about it!

How would you describe your personality?
Quiet, gentle, calm, sweet, kind, happy, and compassionate!

How many book do you read per week? How often do you post on your blog?
I probably read 2-4 books in a good week, but this year hasn't had many good weeks, and I've averaged less than 2 a week! As for posting, I usually post 3-5 times a week, unless there's a read-a-thon or something going on. 

What do you think is your biggest accomplishment as a blogger?
Semi-successfully hosting my Fairy Tales Retold challenge! I'm falling behind in my discussion posts, but other than that I'm on top of things!

Thank you for being with us today, Debz! Everyone go check out her blog! I myself have been following her blog for awhile, and it's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...