Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday Book Haul #5

Hello, everyone! I had an awesome time at the library this week. There were a lot of new books displayed. I couldn't resist so I picked up a few. I'll be adding something new to Saturday Book Haul. Now you will see the books I am currently reading, along with the page number. Enjoy!
Links go to Goodreads!


















Dragonfly by Julia Golding
I'm currently on page 64 out of 390 pages. This is a yummy read so far! I'm really warming up to Princess Taoshira (the female protagonist). She's an interesting heroine.
Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon
I'm on page 208 out of 337 pages. As you can see, I don't have much left in the book. So far, this book isn't exceptional, and it has taken me quite awhile to read it. Maybe by the end it will be better.



From the Library:
The Book of Blood and Shadow  by Robin Wasserman
I originally got this book on Netgalley. I never got around to reading it, and since I prefer physical copies, I picked it up at the library.
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
Oooh, angels! Anything with angels, count me in!
Gamer Girl by Mari Mancusi
I actually read this book a long time ago(maybe 3 years ago). I remember I really liked it back then, so I'll be re-reading it again, and posting a review this time.
Fever by Lauren DeStefano
Since I own the first book, Wither, I thought this might be motivation for me to actually begin this series.

What books did you all get?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...