Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Time Travel Reading Challenge 2011


Click here to sign-up. Hosted by At Home With Books.

I decided to join this because I almost never read time traveling books, so this will be a new experience for me. I am going to read ten books(hopefully).
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


My Picks:

The Time Machine
Doomsday Book
Replay
The Eyre Affair
Lost in a Good Book
The Well of Lost Plots
Something Rotten
First Among Sequels
One of Our Thursdays Is Missing
Time and Again










No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...