Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gothic Reading Challenge 2011

Click here if you want to sign-up.

I like a taste of the dark side, hence why I joined this challenge. Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know-Read 20 novels with Gothic elements is my level.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.



My Picks:

The Shivering Sands
The Seance
The Observations
The Sound of Butterflies
The Vespertine
Immortal
Betrayal
Nine Coaches Waiting
Mistress of Mellyn
A Long Fatal Love Chase
The Little Stranger
Silent in the Grave
Silent in the Sanctuary
Silent on the Moor
Dark Road to Darjeeling
The Sculptress
Someone in the House
Here I Stay
The Sea King's Daughter
The Historian










No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...