Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Awesome Author Challenge 2011


Click here to sign-up. Hosted by At Home With Books.

This is going to be a harder challenge, since I haven't really been recommended books by other people. Hopefully, I'll be able to be recommended some. If you have any you want recommend me, go right ahead. Anyways, I'll try my hardest. I chose the level Totally Awesome 6 to 10 books. Let's see how it turns out.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.



My Picks:

Daughter of the Flames
The Naming
Nevermore
Night World, No. 1: Secret Vampire; Daughters of Darkness; Spellbinder (Night World, #1-3)
Pathfinder
The Summoning
Night Shift
Stray
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
The Candidates










No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...