Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mystery & Suspense Challenge 2011



Click here to sign-up. Hosted by Book Chick City.

I absolutely adore mystery/suspense, so this is going to be a fun challenge. Since, the minimum is 12 books, I thought I would add one more and stick with that. I have plenty of challenges, so let's not push it, but if I can, I'll read more of this beloved genre.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.

My Picks:

The Lovely Bones
The Silence of the Lambs
Murder on the Orient Express
Rebecca
The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
Mystic River
The Shadow of the Wind
When the Wind Blows
Shutter Island
One for the Money
A is for Alibi
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Woman in White










No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...