Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Friday, February 8, 2013

New Associate Reviewer: Welcome Melody!


Hello everyone,

I'll be doing one last post today. And if I do say so myself, it is some very good news! Incandescent Enchantments has a new associate reviewer, Melody! We actually go to the same school together. Melody loves to read, and I invited her to be an associate reviewer on here. So, everyone, please welcome Melody!

Her first review should be up in a few days. Here's a little bit about her.

I love reading. I'll read almost anything but my favorite would probably be YA. And I am a HUGE fan of the Hunger Games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...