Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Book Haul #23


Hello, everyone! So, I haven't been getting any books lately, which is why there has not been a book haul post. Thankfully, this week, I managed to stop by the library, and pick some books up. I also got two books for review! Yay! Awesome week! If you noticed, I changed Saturday Book Haul to just Book Haul. I won't necessarily be posting on Saturdays anymore, but any day of the week. I tend to be forgetful. Anyways, enjoy!
Links go to Goodreads!

For Review:
Where You Are by J.H. Trumble 
Earth Girl by Janet Edwards

Bought for Kindle (Freebies!):


From Library:
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Dark Celebration (Dark #17) by Christine Feehan (I accidentally got the wrong book in the series today. I'm going to have to get the first book, which is Dark Prince, I think.)
Dark Mirror by Mary Jo Putney
Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice (I've heard good and bad things about her books. I guess I'll just have to find out for myself.)
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Venom by Fiona Paul
Waking Storms (Lost Voices #2) by Sarah Porter (Ugh! I got the second book in the series. I'm going to have to go find the first book.)
Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price

From Online Library (for Kindle):


The ABC's of Kissing Boys by Tina Ferraro
Keys to the Repository by Melissa de la Cruz
A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa M. Basso
Luminosity by Stephanie Thomas

Thank you to!
Kensington
Pyr

What did you all get this week? :) Leave the links in the comments section! I'll definitely check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...