Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Book Haul #23


Hello, everyone! I've changed my Saturday Book Hauls to just Book Haul. I decided to do this, because I keep missing my deadlines. So, it's still the same old book haul, except that I'm still going to keep it under the "Saturday Book Haul" label.
Links go to Goodreads!

From the School Library:















Unwind (Unwind Trilogy #1) by Neal Shusterman

From the Library:















Every Day by David Levithan
The Girl with Borrowed Wings by Rinsai Rossetti
Monument 14 (Monument 14 #1) by Emmy Laybourne

What did you all get this week? :) Leave the links in the comments section! I'll definitely check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...