Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Standalone Reading Challenge

2013 Standalone Reading Challenge

Hello, everyone! Ok, I thought I was done with challenges, but I couldn't resist this one. So, here is my latest. It might be my last one...or it may not.

Info:
  • The reading challenge runs from January 1 to December 31.
  • The goal is to read 15 standalone YA or MG novels. I'll be reading YA, of course.

Books I Plan to Read:
  • Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
  • City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
  • Hysteria by Megan Miranda
  • Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
  • Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein
  • The Murmurings by Carly Anne West

Books Read:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...