Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A New Adventure (Anime Style)!


Hello everyone,

I know I've been absentee lately, and it is completely my fault. To be 100% honest, I've been on a book reprieve. I have not been in the mood to read lately. But, 2013 is going to be completely different.

Don't doubt for a second that I am going to abandon this blog. I have had Incandescent Enchantments for more than a year, and it is my precious blog. I adore it and all of my followers. So, expect awesome reviews and more in 2013.

Before I forget, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! I'm so sorry that it's late. I meant to say it sooner.

So, guys. I don't know how many of my precious followers are into anime. But, if any of you are, please become a follower of my newest blog. It is called Into the Deep -- A World of Anime. I've always loved anime, and I have decided that I want to review anime, just like with my YA books. It would mean the world to me.

Click here to look at Into the Deep -- A World of Anime!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...