Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Saturday Book Haul #17

Hello, everyone! It seems that no matter how hard I try, I keep coming across obstacles. So, wondering what it was this week? Well, my power went out for the whole weekend, so I wasn't able to do my post on Saturday. I guess my Saturday Book Haul is now my Monday Book Haul. Anyways, I'm sorry for the wait. Enjoy!
Links go to Goodreads!

From School Library:
















Possess by Gretchen McNeil
Found (The Missing #1) by Margaret Peterson Haddix

From the Library:

















Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker #1) by Jenna Black 
Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved #1) by Cate Tiernan

Bought:
















Wake (Watersong #1) by Amanda Hocking

For Review:
















Touched (Sense Thieves #1) by Corrine Jackson (I can't wait to get started on this book! It sounds amazing! Oh, and don't think that the picture above is two copies. They send me a finished copy cover slip along with the ARC.)

What did you all get this week? :) Leave the links in the comments section! I'll definitely check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...