Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Wrap-up Read-a-thon: Updates


Hello, everyone! I know I am just barely done with my own read-a-thon, but I couldn't resist signing up for this read-a-thon. Since this a more drawn out and long read-a-thon, I'm hoping to read a book a day. Because I was busy with my own read-a-thon, I'm actually get started a little late. But, I will begin tomorrow, August 6th.

Monday(Aug. 6) Update:
Total Books Read: 0
Total Pages Read: (5% done with Beautiful Lies)
Title(s) of book(s) read:













Tuesday(Aug. 7) Update:
Total Books Read: 1
Total Pages Read: 25
Title(s) of book(s) read:
So, I didn't think I was going to finish any books today, but I found Fahrenheit 451 in my reading pile, and I thought I would finish it up. After all, I only have 25 pages left. Now, I would have picked up another book, but I have homework to do on Fahrenheit 451, so I gave that a tackle. There are three parts to my homework, and I've done two parts already. Thank goodness! Now I just have to find a song that I can relate to the book, and write a paper on it. :( I'll try to finish that up tomorrow(or actually, later today), because I want to get that over with and enjoy the rest of my short break from school(I go back to school August 27.). I may or may not write a review on Fahrenheit 451. I was mostly confused throughout the whole book, and the writing style was...interesting.













Wednesday(Aug. 8) Update:
Total Books Read: 0
Total Pages Read: 0
Title(s) of book(s) read:
I'm sorry everyone, but I kind of didn't read anything today. I was super busy(lame excuse)!

Thursday(Aug. 9) Update:
Total Books Read: 0
Total Pages Read: 27% done with Beautiful Lies
Title(s) of book(s) read:













Friday (Aug. 10) Update:
Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:
Title(s) of book(s) read:

Saturday(Aug. 11) Update:
Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:
Title(s) of book(s) read:

Sunday(Aug. 12) Update:
Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:
Title(s) of book(s) read:

As you can see, this is a fairly long read-a-thon. But since summer is almost over, I really wanted to participate before having to go back to school. I'll also be participating in another read-a-thon after this called the back to school read-a-thon(or something similar). Hopefully, I'll get a lot of reading done.

  • Goal: to read one book each day
  • I haven't decided what books I want to read. I guess I'll just go with the flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...