Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Saturday Book Haul #15

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry that my Saturday Book Haul is actually late Sunday Book Haul. I completely forgot about it yesterday, I was so caught up in my book(City of Ashes). When I remembered it was already too late, and I was almost asleep. So, here it it. Enjoy!
Links go to Goodreads!

From the Library:















Breathless by Jessica Warman (I got this book because I recently finished Beautiful Lies, and loved it! I hope I like Breathless as much as I liked Beautiful Lies.)
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick (Isn't the cover delightfully creepy? I can't wait to get started on Ashes!)

eBooks For Review:
I actually got a ton this week, but I'm thankful to all the authors for providing the copies. Thank you!









Tempest by Holly Hook
The Sphinx Project by Kate Hawkings
Memory's Wake by Selina Fenech
Dancing Days by V.J. Chambers
Pretty Girls Don't Cry by Tony J. Winn
Broken Shell Island by Dalya Moon
The Legend of Kimberly: Inheritance by J.R. Leckman & Pursuit
Crystal Shade: Angeni Vol. 1 by Istvan Szabo Ifj. & Orlando Szabo
Earth (Elemental #1) by Shauna Granger
Air (Elemental #2) by Shauna Granger
Water (Elemental #3) by Shauna Granger
Foxblood: A Brush with the Moon by Raquel Lyon & Rise of the Hellion
Ember by Carol Oates
Angel Series by Lisa Grace
Water Witch by T.A. Atkinson
Kings & Queens by Courtney Vail
Don't Tell by Mercy Amare
The Eye of the Beholder by Elizabeth Darcy
Creators by Nicole Ciacchella
Amaretto Flame by Sammie Spencer
Notes to Self by Avery Sawyer
The Forever Contract by Avery Sawyer
The Hollywood Scoop by Jordan Parker

Phew...I'm done the the very long list! I really appreciate the authors for letting me review their books, and I promise that I'll get right on it. And for other authors who are reading this post, please don't be intimidated. You can still send me request. I'll get through my list soon. ;)

Readers:
So, I have two announcements. Out of the list above, two of them are currently free. I'll leave the links below to Amazon. Feel free to download them onto your reading device and enjoy! And, try to leave a review on Amazon if possible. I'm sure the authors will greatly appreciate it.
Free!

Other News:
Lastly, I'd like to mention that my 450+ Follower Giveaway will end this Tuesday. Come on and enter before it ends. Click here to enter!

Sorry about the long post! What did you all get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...