Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Book Haul #13 (STS #1)

Hello, everyone! I have some (sorta) big news. From now on I will be linking my Saturday Book Haul posts to Tynga's Reviews Stacking the Shelves meme. That's what the STS stands for. I decided to do this because I want to go and comment on people's posts, so I thought I would give it a shot. Enjoy!
Links go to Goodreads!

Library:












School's Out - Forever by James Patterson (I went and got the second book in the Maximum Ride series because I bought the last book, Nevermore at Target. I want to finish up the series now that the last book came out.)
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (Isn't the cover beautiful? I know, I'm judging a book by its cover again. This is the only reason I got this book.)

Bought:















Nevermore by James Patterson (I bought the book to motivate myself to finish up the Maximum Ride series.)

For Review:
















Katya's World by Jonathan L. Howard (This looks like a dystopian type of book. I had to request it and I'm so glad I was given a copy. The review should be up about a week before the release date, which is in November.)

Big News!
I'm having my 450+ Follower Giveaway at this moment. Please enter and help me reach 500 GFC followers. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...