Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Incandescent Enchantments Book Tours

Hello, everyone!

I'm currently thinking about hosting my own tours, besides the ones held on Enchanting Book Tours. These will get promotion right here on my own blog. I'm about 50% decided that I want to do this. But, hosting tours isn't a one woman job. I want to see how many people are interested in signing up to be a host.

I will only be touring young adult books. All books will be fictional, no non-fiction.

From seeing how many people are interested, I'll decide if I will or will not host tours on here. Also, I'll decide on the tour packages.

Click here to sign-up to become a host for Incandescent Enchantments tours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...