Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Interview: Amber Garr & Eviana!


Hello, everyone! I'm happy to say that we have Amber Garr joining us today for an interview. And not just her, we have the protagonist of Promises joining us too. Let us welcome Amber Garr and Eviana!

Amber Garr
What was your favorite book as a child?
Where the Wild Things Are…it’s really the first one I remember.

Do you listen to music? What is your favorite genre?
Yes!!! I love music and listen to it all day long. I listen to pretty much everything except for country. I really like playing the songs that I can sing along with.

Describe Promises in three words.
Intriguing, emotional, addicting

If you could change the title of Promises, what would you change it to?
Great question and I never thought about that…perhaps I’d change it to Torn or Desire??

Which character do you relate to the most? Why?
I think it would be Eviana. I know that she's young and has a lot of maturing to do, but I can
relate to the pressure of wanting to succeed and do it in a way that will benefit all. I remember
feeling torn between people and life choices when I was her age, and I suppose some of those
experiences made their way into the series!

Thank you for being with us Mrs. Amber Garr! :) Do you have any parting words?
Thank you so much for having us on your blog! I am happy that you enjoyed Promises and hope
you like the rest of the series!

****
Now that we've had the brilliant author answer questions, we managed to get Eviana to join us here, too. For all of you who don't know, Eviana is the heroine of Promises.
Eviana
Were you spoiled as a child?
(Laughs) Yes, I guess you can say that. My family comes from a long line of clan leaders and so
my sister and I lived in a nice house and had lots of things. But that’s what they do…spoil the
children when they are young because once you become a leader, you lose all freedom.

How was it adjusting to living in a large house to living in a small apartment?
I actually loved it. But that was probably because Brendan was there with me. He’s so easy
going and laid back…we could have been living out of a car and we still would have been happy.

I'm sure you knew this was coming, but tell us about what you think of Kain and
Brendan? *wink* Where do you think your relationships are headed with Kain and
Brendan?
Two gorgeous boys who aren’t thrilled with me right now.

I don’t know what’s going to happen with Brendan and me. I love him more than anyone in this
world, but right now the future of our relationship is up in the air and he’s the one that will have
to decide where we go from here. I’m trying to be calm and polite and give him his space, but
it’s really hard. I miss him.

And Kain (sighs), he’s such a wonderful person. He always has been. I hurt him pretty bad and
I fear that we will never be able to get past that. Regardless of what happens between Brendan
and me, I hope that I don’t lose Kain.

In Promises, it's noticeable that you get along better with your father. Were you ever
close to your mother? Why or why not?
My mother and I have always had a love-hate relationship. It’s been a struggle the last couple of
years ever since I told her about Brendan. She doesn’t want me embarrassing the clan or family
by dating a selkie, especially since I was next in line for leadership. But really, we got along
when it comes to most other things…as long as I stayed away from my boyfriend.

Now that you know you're the clan leader, what do you think of your new rise to power?
Are you ready to see your sister again?
I’m terrified. This wasn’t supposed to happen until I was much older and wiser and really ready
to lead my clan. I don’t know how I’m going to do this, and I think I’m going to need Kain now
more than ever. I just hope he can forgive me. Marisol is the only family I have left, but I fear
that she’s going to blame me for the deaths and make my life even more miserable. I love her
and miss her, and hopefully we will move past this too.

Well, Eviana, thank you for being with us today. It was a pleasure for me to interview you,
and I hope maybe you'll be willing to join us after your next adventure, Betrayal.

Yes, definitely! There is much more to come in Betrayal and I’d be happy to talk to you about
all of that later.

****

I'm so glad that both Mrs. Amber Garr and Eviana could join us today. Thank you! Until next time, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...