Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

You're Reading What?! #4

Hello, everyone! I'm really sorry, but I'm not up to doing a video today. There's been a death in my family, and then my car was hit and the person took off without accounting for the damages. As you can assume, it's been a lousy week. So, I'm sorry about everything, but at least I'm still doing my post(even thought it's really late).

Winners of What Should I Read Next:
Well, it was a tie between two books, so I guess I have two new books to read! You can vote again on Monday!


Currently Reading:

NOTE: If you would like to participate in this meme, feel free to leave a comment along with a link. My inlinkz widget will be back next week(hopefully)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...