Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Star #6: Sarah @ Sarah's Reviews

Hello, everyone! Today we have Sarah joining us. Everyone give her a warm welcome!


BWS tips button

Blogger: Sarah
Blog: Sarah's Reviews
A little bit about Sarah:
I'm a wife and mother who loves to read and write.



Why did you start a blog?
Originally, I just wanted to learn how to write book reviews, but now my real focus is providing content based reviews. Basically, I mention if the book or series has sexual content, violence, gore, profanity, etc . . .

How did you come up with your blog title?
Well my name is Sarah and it's a book review blog, so I used every ounce of my imaginative ability and came up with Sarah's Reviews. I know, I'm amazing. :-)

How long have you been blogging?
Since July 2010.

What are your top 5 favorite books? Your top 5 favorite authors?
It would take me days to narrow the field down to five, so I'm going to pretend you asked for my five favorite series. Right now I'd have to say that I Iove The Archives of Anthropos, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Dresden Files, and the Mercedes Thompson series. Five writers who's amazing skills I seriously envy would be Jim Butcher, Patricia Briggs, Richelle Mead, Veronica Roth, and J.K. Rowling.

What are three things that you never leave home without?
My imagination, my children, and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Which book character would you love to have dinner with? Where would you go?
Bilbo Baggins and we would eat in his hobbit hole because the courses would never end.

What do you do when you aren't reading?
I'm busy being a mommy, a wife, and writing my own fantasy!

How would you describe your personality?
I like to think that I'm a nice, intelligent, creative person who likes to laugh . . . But I've no idea. ;-)

How many book do you read per week? How often do you post on your blog?
I read anywhere between 1 and 5 books a week and typically post one review - although I posted as many as three a week.

What do you think is your biggest accomplishment as a blogger?
Really figuring out how to write short to the point reviews that give readers a specific kind of information.

Thank you for being with us today Sarah! I hope everyone goes and checks out her blog. In fact, I'm checking it out right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...