Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday Book Haul #7

Hello, everyone! I got some pretty awesome goodies this week. Here they are. Enjoy!
Links go to Goodreads!

From the Library:



















I am determined to finish this series! I stopped at Feast of Fools, so I'm picking up the rest of the books in the series so that I can finally finish. From what I've read, I love this series.
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
This just sounds like a really fun and summery read!
I can't wait to get started on this book! I saw on another book blog(don't remember which) that they loved the book, so I decided to give it a try myself. It's also another summery read.

Bought:



















Well, since I want to finish The Morganville Vampires series, I thought I would buy the latest book.

For Review(UPDATE!):



















Betrayal by Gregg Olsen
I actually hadn't realized this was the second book in a series, when I requested it, but now I know. I already requested the first book, Envy, and I should have my review up sometime around the release date, September 4, 2012.
BIG NEWS! Okay, everyone. So, I usually make my Saturday Book Hauls one day early, that way I won't forget. Afterwards, I schedule my post. But, guess what?! Today(Friday), at 8 p.m. to be exact, my mom opened the door and found a package, for me! With a ton of really amazing goodies!



















Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
The cover is so beautiful! I simply love it! Wuthering Heights is a book I've been meaning to re-read.
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
I am seriously obsessed with this book! I have three different versions of Pride and Prejudice. The cover is simply gorgeous! And I can't wait to start re-reading this book.
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Since I absolutely loved Pride & Prejudice, I hope Sense and Sensibility is just as good. What better way then to get started with such a pretty cover.
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
I saw this movie some time ago, and thought it was pretty good. As the saying goes, hopefully the book is better than the movie. Because if it is true, then this is going to be one amazing book. And look at the cover!
Envy by Gregg Olsen
Last but not least, Katie from Sterling Publishing thought of everything! When I requested Betrayal(link and picture above), I had not known that it was a sequel. So, I requested Envy from the library, but was on a waiting list. Now, when the package arrived today, imagine my surprise to find Envy in here, too. Now I can dive right into the series. Yay! *Happy dance.*


Thank you so much Sterling Publishing for all the goodies!

What did you all get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...