Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Follow Friday #2

Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee
Hello, everyone! Originally, I was only going to do one Follow Friday, and that would be it, but I looked at today's question, and I kind of sort of wanted to answer it. So here it is! Follow Friday #2! Enjoy!

Question:
Birthday Wishes--Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from?

Answer:
Jace from City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Since I'm currently reading City of Bones, I couldn't help but pick Jace. In face, this is my seconding time reading through the Mortal Instruments series, since before, I stopped at the third book, City of Glass. I thought it would be a great time to re-read this series. So, that's my answer, Jace! :) He's definitely a hottie!
Judson Birza is said to be the  guy  on the cover of the Mortal Instruments series. He is so a hottie! I could totally see Jace looking like him!

OTHER NEWS:
Thanks to all of my followers, I am currently at 401 GFC followers. Please help me get more GFC followers. Would you like to become one of my followers? If you do, then you can enter my 350+ Follower Giveaway. There's 12 books to pick from, and best of all it's INTERNATIONAL!

NOTE: If you would like me to follow you, I will gladly follow! Please leave the link to your blog in the comments section, but if you would like me to comment on your FF post, please the leave to your post. I follow through GFC, Linky, and Networkedblogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...