Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Book Haul #6

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry that I didn't make a SBH post last week! I was out of town with my parents (fishing, actually). This was a spontaneous trip, so I didn't have time to plan and schedule my post, so here we are now. Double the goodies! I'll be listing the books I got last week, then I'll move on to the books I got this week. Enjoy!
Links go to Goodreads!

Last Week's Books
From the Library:



















Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
I couldn't resist this book! It looks like a summery read, and since it's summer, it seemed like fate. I'm not a big fan of football, but let's see how it goes.

Bought:



















Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
I had to buy a copy of this book for a school summer reading project (for PAP English II). I usually don't appreciate it when I'm forced to read books, but this one sounds pretty enjoyable. And it's dystopian!
Insatiable by Meg Cabot
I couldn't help but stare at this book while I was at the bookstore (The Book Attic). In the end, I picked it up and bought it for eight bucks. A good price, I would say. Sadly, I haven't figured out how to pronounce the title.

This Week's Books

From Library:



















Always a Witch (Witch #2) by Carolyn MacCullough
I read and reviewed the first book, Once a Witch, a long time ago. I thought it might be time that I pick up the second book from the library.
There's not much I can say. Who doesn't like a book filled with terrifying visions(note the sarcasm)?
The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
I'll probably end up crying during this book. At the very least, wanting to cry.
Stay by Deb Caletti
I've been meaning to read Caletti's books. I can't help but be attracted to them. Stay will be my first book by her. An abusive relationship? I hope this book isn't too depressing.




















Sounds like another summery read (even thought it's dealing with death). I had to pick it up.
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
I don't know what's up with plots and deaths, but this is about the third book I've gotten dealing with death.
If a book has any type of elemental powers, I'm so in! The main character in this book, Zoe, can control water, so I had to get it! Plus, I was reading an article about "insta-love"(cannot remember the link), but the person recommended this book, saying the romance was not instant love. So, I want to take a look for myself.

For Review:



















Blackwood by Gwenda Bond
Woo! I can't help but jump for joy whenever I receive a book for review. I don't think I'll ever stop feeling like that. Thank you Strange Chemistry!

Ebook Mentions
So, I got a few ebooks for review. I usually, don't mention them on my SBH post, but I'm grateful to the publisher's so I'll be listing the ebook titles along with a link to Goodreads. I'm too lazy to add images. :( Sorry about that everyone! (If you click on the link, you'll see a pretty image!)
Thank you Bloomsbury!
Blink Once by Cylin Busby
This is Not Forgiveness by Celia Rees
Thank you Abrams!
League of Strays by L.B. Schulman
Thank you Random House!
Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
Thank you Harlequin!
Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett

What did you all get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...