Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Follow Friday #1

Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.
Hello, everyone! This is my first Follow Friday. I don't know if I want to do this every week, but I am trying to reach 350 GFC followers, since I want to hold a follower giveaway. Enjoy!

Question:
If you could "unread" a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?

My Answer:

The Good:

I sincerely love this book! It's been awhile since I read it, but I remember the emotions that I felt while reading A Great and Terrible Beauty. There aren't many books that make me feel like this, and I wish I could erase this book from my memory, and re-read it and experience the same emotions I did back then.

The Ugly:


Yes, I am one of those Twilight haters. Believe me. I gave this book my all the first time I read it, and I was immensely disappointed. A month ago, I gave it my all ago, and decided to re-read it, hoping I would like it. It was sheer torture. I think it's a given that I am never going to enjoy this series.



Leave me a link to your blog, and I'll definitely follow you.
Note: Help me reach 350 GFC followers! I'd like to hold another follower giveaway.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...