Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Friday, June 1, 2012

New Look, Same Material!

Hello everyone!

Just thought I would let everyone know that you're still on the right page, but I've renovated my blog. Why you ask? Well, here are a few reasons:

  • I didn't like the green for the text color, and if you see now, it's a soft gray. I like this color much better!
  • The whole black theme was pretty(at least I thought so), but I thought it might be hard on the eyes, so now we have a delicate white.
  • Now, everything looks more organized(in my opinion).
  • Lastly, I thought we needed a change. :)
  • The only thing I was I could have kept was my drop down menu, but I could not rescue it. Currently, I don't like the one Blogger provides, but there's nothing I can do about it...for now.
I may be adding/removing more items in the future, but for now, this is how it's going to remain. I decided to keep my blue butterfly theme, but changed the butterfly. Hope you guys enjoy it! 

(I got a new signature, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...