Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Classics

Hey, everyone! Just thought I'd let everyone know about my next Book Shopping Spree! For a while, I've been wanting the Harperteen Classics series that they put out. So far, I've only bought Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

Why am I so interested in buying all of the books, you're asking? Well, the truth is, I am hopelessly in love with the covers. Currently, there are 7 books with these type of covers. I plan on saving up money and buying them. Each is $8.99. Wish me luck!
Planning to Buy:



  1. Emma by Jane Austen
  2. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  3. Persuasion by Jane Austen
  4. Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen
  5. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
  6. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...