Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Star [2]

Hello, everyone! Welcome to another week of Sunday Star! I'm glad you could join us. This week we have another amazing blogger! Let's get started.
Forever Lost in Books
Blogger: Cathee
Blog: Forever Lost in Books
First, Cathee is going to give us a short description about herself.
I am a YA Canadian Blogger. I love books (obviously). I love music.

Now, let's move on to the questions!
Why did you start a blog?
Mainly to express myself throughout my reviews, read more, talk to authors and to readers.

How did you come up with your blog title?
At first, it was named something.... weird (The Bookie Cookie Seeker - don't ask why), then I wanted to rename it Lost in Books, but it was already taken (although the blog wasn't active anymore, so I added Forever, and TADA!

How long have you been blogging?
My blogoversary is on June 19th.... so almost a year!

What do you think is your biggest accomplishment as a blogger?
Putting up a post each day, and getting acknowledged by publishers and authors!

What are your top 5 favorite books? Authors?

1) The Host by Stephenie Meyer (this book in about a million times better than Twilight)
2) Delirium by Lauren Oliver
3) Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (and the next in the series too)
4) Belles by Jen Calonita
5) Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
6) Divergent by Veronica Roth

Just so you know, this was really hard.

What are three things you never leave home without?
Books, asthma pump, and lady thingies.

Which book character would you love to have dinner with? Where would you go?
 Bones from the Night Huntress, he's hawt. Um... anywhere?

What do you do when you aren't reading?
Computer. Homework. Studying.

 How would you describe your personality?
Nice to people? I don't know..

How many book do you read per week? How often do you post on your blog?

6 to 7 books. Last month I read 28 books, but this month I think I'll have read less :S

Thanks for having me!

Thank you Cathee for taking the time to be with us today! When you have time, you should go take a look at her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...