Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday Book Haul [2]


Welcome to my second post for Saturday Book Haul! SBH is where I showcase any books that I have received/bought/borrowed. I usually will only list ebooks that I have received for review, since I usually buy/borrow lots of ebooks per week.

From Library:












Evernight by Claudia Gray

Borrowed:









Dance With the Devil by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Kiss of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Sins of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Ebook for Review(and book tour):












Burn Mark by Laura Powell







What books did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...