Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Goals!

I hope everyone had an amazing New Years! I know I did! Well, I thought I'd begin the year by setting a few goals for myself.

GOALS:

1. Read 192 books. In 2011, I told myself I would read 100. I only read 52 books. I was way off! Click here to see all the books I read. This year, I've created a formula, and hopefully, I'll read all of the 192 books. You can check my 2012 progress here.

2. Make a post each month to read eight books. One way that I plan on getting to the 192 books, is by motivating myself more. I'll be doing this by making a post each month with eight books that I plan to read.

3. Try to hold at least one giveaway each month. I hardly ever hold giveaways. I want to change that, but because of financial difficulties, I can't promise I'll hold to this. But I'll try. Out of the eight books I choose to read, one winner will get to pick out of the eight.

4. Get more out there. I'm not a big fan of twitter and facebook. But, this year, I'm going to try to use it more. I want to gain more followers, and become a bigger blog. That way, my blog will have more benefits that I can pass on to my followers. So, try to get the word out there about Incandescent Enchantments!


HOPE EVERYONE HAS AN AWESOME TIME FOR 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...