Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Now Open

Ok, as far as I know, I'm finished editing and fixing up my blog.  Maybe later on, I'll add some more stuff, but for now this is enough.  I will probably change the music about once a month, it will just vary. What I do know, is that there will be a new quote up every week, not limited to books, YA, or reading.  As I stated previously, this will be a blog about new and older Young Adult books. Hopefully, you will enjoy Incandescent Enchantments, and remember, I am doing this for fun and so that you can discover new and interesting books, and be warned about the ones that aren't as good. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...