Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Saturday Book Haul #22

Hello, everyone! I'm sure all of you are getting used to my very late book hauls. I'm even thinking of getting rid of the Saturday, since today isn't really a Saturday, last time I checked. But, anyways here it is. I'm going to try harder next time! Enjoy!
Links go to Goodreads!

From School Library:















The Pledge (The Pledge #1) by Kimberly Derting
Soulbound (Legacy of Tril #1) by Heather Brewer
Nomansland by Lesley Hauge

What did you all get this week? :) Leave the links in the comments section! I'll definitely check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...