Hello, everyone! I've always been a big fan of historical fiction. Awhile ago, I decided to participate in this challenge, but I never got much done. I'm hoping that 2013 is going to be a tad different. So, I've decided to participate in this challenge again!
Info:If you want to participate in this challenge, click here!
- Runs from January 1st to December 31st.
- Any kind of historical fiction.
- I am participating in Ancient History, which is reading 25+ books or more.
Books I Plan to Read:
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle #1) by Libba Bray
- Rebel Angels (Gemma Doyle #2) by Libba Bray
- The Sweet Far Thing (Gemma Doyle #3) by Libba Bray
- The Luxe (Luxe #1) by Anna Godbersen
- Rumors (Luxe #2) by Anna Godbersen
- Envy (Luxe #3) by Anna Godbersen
- Splendor (Luxe #4) by Anna Godbersen
- The Queen's Daughter by Susan Coventry
- A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
- Nobody's Princess (Nobody's Princess #1) by Esther M. Friesner
- Nobody's Prize (Nobody's Princess #2) by Esther M. Friesner
- A Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbotson
- Song of the Sparrow by Lisa Ann Sandell
- Aurelia (Aurelia #1) by Anne Osterlund
- Exile (Aurelia #2) by Anne Osterlund
- The Reluctant Heiress by Eva Ibbotson
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson
- Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
- Bright Young Things (Bright Young Things #1) by Anna Godbersen
- A Song for Summer by Eva Ibbotson
- Princess of the Midnight Ball (Princess #1) by Jessica Day George
- A Spy in the House (The Agency #1) by Y.S. Lee