Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Saturday Book Haul #19

Hello, everyone! I'm so sorry that I've been gone so long. I feel pretty bad, but school's been a nightmare. I had a reprieve today, so that's a good thing. I don't know how long it's going to last, consider I have two major projects coming up (Chemistry and Psychology). So, over these past few weeks, I received two books in the mail. I'll list them below. I'll also be posting the winners for the Determinant Book Tour today. Enjoy!
Links go to Goodreads!

For Review:
Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy #4) by Jennifer Estep (December 24, 2012) (I've been meaning to read this series for such a long time. So, I decided to request this title, and see if I could finally get started on the series.
Chasers (Alone #1) by James Phelan (October 30, 2012) (I love dystopia, so how could I not want to read this book?)

Thank you to:
Kensington Publishing!

What did you all get this week? :) Leave the links in the comments section! I'll definitely check it out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...