Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday Book Haul #18

Hello, everyone! I'm finally doing my Saturday Book Haul post on time. Yay! You don't know how excited I am. This is the first week that there hasn't been any problem. So, without further ado, the books I got this week. Enjoy! 
Links go to Goodreads!

From the Library:
















For Review:
















Broken by A.E. Rought (I'm so excited to get started on this book! I've never read Frankenstein, so this is a great way to begin.)

Thank you to!
Strange Chemistry

What did you all get this week? :) Leave the links in the comments section! I'll definitely check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...