Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

You're Reading What?! #6

You're Reading What?! is a meme designed by me. It's designed for everyone to share their current reads. Read more about it here.

Winner of What Should I Read Next?:
*drum roll*
Isn't the cover beautiful? Thank you everyone for all of your votes! I'll be starting this book VERY soon.
Currently Reading:

Troubled Water: I'm liking this book so far. I can't help but not feel attached to Zoe, the main character. But, I also think this is what the author is trying to portray. I'm not quite sure. I have high expectation for this book, so I'm going to keep reading it.
Perfect Chemistry: The gang member Mexican and the cheerleader blonde. I can't help but notice the obvious stereotypes. I'm not sure I'm liking this book, but there's something that's keeping me hooked. It's strange, but I think I'll stick through until the end.

NOTE: If you would like to participate in this meme, feel free to go ahead and link up below. Or read more about it by clicking here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...