Unable to follow by GFC or other methods? Follow by email! Subscribe to Incandescent Enchantments here!

Advertise #1

(Ad width is not to exceed 640) For more information, go to my advertisements page! Click here for more information!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Saturday Book Haul #14 (STS #2)

Hello, everyone! This is going to be a very quick post because I'm heading to bet right about now. By the time you read this, I'll be in Galveston for the day. So...if you leave any comments, I'll make sure to respond on Sunday. Enjoy!

For Book Tour:















Stitch (Stitch Trilogy #1) by Samantha Durante (I'm so excited that I'm a part of this tour! I can't wait to get started on the book. My review will be up on October 13, as part of the tour.)

Big News!
I'm having my 450+ Follower Giveaway at this moment. Please enter and help me reach 500 GFC followers. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Opinions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...